Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And now for something...



Completely different. An unrelated, decorative lamp project, first of several I've been tossing around in my noggin. The basic idea for this one was shamelessly stolen from The Steampunk Home; one of the others is an aggregate of several others drawn from the pages therein.

Skynet is progressing nicely. I've figured out a way to test the interrupt handler I thought was going to go untested until the rest of the hardware was more or less together. The base of the turret is partly complete, with the swivel bolted down and ready to go, but I have the wrong size screws to attach the mount to the swivel point and get the x-axis motor rigged to both. Once those two things are set, I'll post a pic of the assembled base, probably tomorrow.

1 comment: