Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The other reason

One reason I created this space is to chronicle the stuff I'm working on, the "what" and "how," if you will, of many of my projects, even if only briefly (like the lamp). The other reason, and equally as important, is to talk about the "why" and the "what does it mean." Sometimes, those two questions are answered with nothing more than "Because it was cool" and "Not a damn thing."

Other times, however, it's pretty profound. Skynet, for example, is something that has some serious implications, if you stop to think about it. I'm going to be talking about that, and related topics, in parallel with the build log part of this space. Hint: what does my autonomous Nerf gun have to do with the future of asymmetric warfare?

No comments:

Post a Comment